At Premium Fitness in Palmdale, we take children’s health seriously. From team- building skills to self-respect, our Kids Martial Arts Program in Palmdale is guaranteed to keep kids healthy and physically fit. Today, our Brazilian Jiu Jitsu instructors would like to share some helpful tips to keep your kids in shape, build their social skills, enjoy a physical activity, and maintain a healthier diet. For children and adults, developing healthy habits can take some hard work and dedication, but the reward is well worth the work.
A Healthy Routine Will Pay Off Big!!
- MyPyramid for kids can be found on the website of the U.S. Department Of Agriculture. Here, you will find many helpful nutritional resources to help prevent and fight obesity.
- Help your child find a balance between indoor down time and physical activities. When kids participate in our Brazilian Jiu Jitsu classes or a fitness program in Palmdale, they have a blast without even realizing that they are losing weight and strengthening their social skills.
- Guide your kids into making healthier food choices. Fruits and vegetables should consume one half of their plate.
- Replace soda and sugary juices with water. There are all kinds of yummy flavors to add to water that lack that high sugar content.
- Bugs On A Log: Make healthy snacking a fun activity for kids. All you need is a celery stick, peanut butter, and some dried fruit to create a fun food activity. Spread peanut butter over the celery stick, and top it with dried fruit (bugs). This is actually fun for adults too!
BJJ Classes Help Create Healthy Habits:
In our Kids Martial Arts Program, children will learn self-discipline and self-respect, along with many other lifelong lessons that will enable them make healthy decisions all on their own. Being a positive role model for kids is also very important to their development. By also participating in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu classes in Palmdale, you will see just how quickly you and the kids will quickly become physically fit.
Mixed Martial Arts For Little Warriors & Adults
442 West Rancho Vista Blvd. Suite C
Palmdale, CA. 93551
]: Failed opening 'wp-pagenavi.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in